Monday, July 22, 2013

July Currently

Okay, I alluded (ha! "Stressed about"may be more appropriate) to several of the things on this currently, but I finally looked up and found directions on how to actually DO a currently in this blog post, so here it is!!



Listening - Jake Bugg is an indie guy that is played on our local radio station, and his album is $5 on Amazon this month! Matt Nathanson is a hottie tottie whom I've loved for years, and is promoting this album in Columbus in November, so I'm learning the new stuff :) 

Loving - Today was one of those days. It stormed and poured all morning, but the afternoon was beautiful! After last summer's drought, I swore I would never complain about the rain again (I like green grass too much!). 

Thinking - see previous post for the list. I love the first week of school, so I always strive to make it the most productive time. I know a lot of other teachers use it just to get to know the kids and sort of ease into the school year; I don't believe that this is the best approach. I love to get to know the kids, but we have to start off the way that we want every day to go. Hence my preparations :)

Wanting - Let's be honest. This one probably isn't going to happen. I've just got too many other things going on, hahaha. But don't we all like to come home to a clean house?

Needing - I'm going to have to scheme in order to get into my classroom. But I can get some things laminated and set up beforehand. 

Tips, hints, or tricks - I've realized that I am extremely ADD when it comes to work things. I'll start one project, see something on Pinterest that sparks my memory, and I'll be onto something new without finishing the first thing. Yikes. Get that mess under control, Gab. 

Now it's your turn! Download the currently and head over to Chickadee Jubliee's blog for instructions!


As always, thanks for giving my little blog some of your attention today :)





No comments:

Post a Comment